Blog | Sumeet Sahu

has been moved to new address

http://blog.sumeetsahu.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Fresher Party '07


2007, End of My college life.

North East a place which has given me my career option in my life. But this is not the sole reason for which I live this place. It is its people who make it different than other place. If asked where I belong to then I would feel more proud in telling myself as from North-east rather than UP where I had never lived in my life. People out here are very kewl .No worries in life.

When I got in to this College, I came to know about a clan of people represented themselves as "north East Party". And my love for this place makes me to join this gang.

After 4 year, we are now in Final year and its time to give fresher to First year. The Last fresher Party to attend.

The Venue was Kudla. The ambience was superb. I still remember the taste of Fish dish on my tongue when I first time came her with my uncle. And so I am not gonna to explain about the food here.

All First years were dressed in Formals, Boys in Formal shirt-pant-tie and gals in saree, Except Roochna, who was in some traditional North -east dress. At least she was representing North-East somehow. But I was obviously tensed to see her here as I knew that I'm gonna to be ragged now.

And so it started with the Host Siddhartha Nilani. And it started with intro and question with Vishaal Kapoor followed by Roocha (my par pooti). And I already knew that I'm gonna be THE guy tonight, it happened so. And I too tried to enjoy it as I know it is going to be over soon and so it got over with my rose to her and some kind of arbit dance.

And What!!! Surprise!!! Our chief guest, Manoj Mourya, showed up. He was looking very tired and exhausted. This Lucky chap was in manipal whole nite and missed our MR too. Of course I am not gonna to say what he was doing in Manipal.The word "Lucky Chap" and "Manipal" itself tells the whole story. And I noticed a brand new Fast Track watch around his wrist. Man!!! I'm jealous of this guy.

Now back to the party, first years came up with some program. First they all came on podium for a group song, "yaroo". C'mon Fresher It is supposed to be a farewell song. And then it was followed by a drama about their year long ragging. Our food was also started by this time and we all then got busy in eating fagging and dancing. We had head banging to Bhangara. All were in full jolly mood.

At the end of intro, we people recalled our dinesh hosdurga sir. And we had a minute silence to pay tribute to him. We were really missing him.

With the end of Fresher and a warm welcome to first years in NE party. We all Final year invited the Party for a job treat on upcoming Sunday.

And Now It was time for GPLs.

Two Mini Bus was arranged by 2nd years for our way back to Hostel. All final years were in a single bus. We all sang danced in bus all through our way to hostel.

It was all a memorable evening for me and all of us final year.

"North East Party....Hip Hip Hurray....Hip Hip Hurray.... Hip Hip Hurray...."

No comments:

My Video

Here I am - Bryan
Mars Rover - NASA